Alan Paine Men's Rutland Waterproof Tweed Shooting Coat OakSold Out
This smart, yet robust tweed shooting coat is designed to allow plenty of shoulder movement and has a gently elasticated waist to stop cold winds from entering.
- Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
- Durable Membrane - Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
- Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate
- Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves
- Eyelet Drainage Holes
- Anti-wicking Strip Hem
- Detachable Throat Tab
- Durable & Robust Tweed – Guaranteed not to snag on those thorns.
- Elastic Back Panel – We can’t improve your aim, but can aid your movement.
- Soft Moleskin Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
- Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
- Two Handwarmer Pockets
- Secure Internal Pocket
- Anti-wicking Strip Hem
- Two Way Heavy Duty ZKK Zipper
Regular Fit – our most regular and modern fit. Regular Fit styles are slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
Model wears UK size M and is 6ft 1in.
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.