Alan Paine Women's Rutland Waterproof Tweed Coat DillSold Out
This smart, yet robust tweed shooting coat is designed to allow plenty of shoulder movement and has a gently elasticated waist to stop cold winds from entering.
• Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Durable Membrane - Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• Durable & Robust Tweed Blend – Guaranteed not to snag on those thorns.
• Back Vents – We can’t improve your aim, but can aid your movement.
• Elasticated Waistband – For a tighter fit.
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
• Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
Shooting Fit – Our most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all our Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 7" to 8" (18cm - 20cm) from actual bust size to allow unhindered movement & layering.
You may also like