Horslyx Mobility Balancer 15kg
What is it?
Horslyx Mobility Balancer can be used to help maintain healthy joints in all horses, of all ages and breeds, whether for a performance horse that requires support for hard working joints, or as an aid for older horses that may have suffered from wear and tear over the years.
Independent research was conducted at the University of Central Lancashire using 6 Thoroughbred horses based at the Thoroughbred Rehabilitation Centre. This independent university research clearly demonstrated that Mobility Balancer can help reduce joint stiffness in otherwise clinically sound horses and when used regularly will help maintain healthy supple joints and allow mobility and flexibility for comfortable movement. Details on the research can be found here.
As with all Horslyx Balancers, Mobility Balancer is extremely low in starch, making it suitable for horses which can react unfavourably to traditional cereal based diets.
Why should I feed Horslyx Mobility Balancer?
- To help performance horses that may be prone to stiffness before, during and/or after exercise.
- For competition horses that require support for hard working joints.
- As an aid for older horses that may have suffered from wear and tear over the years.
- To help maintain healthy joints in all active horses, of all ages and breeds.
- For horses that are stabled for long periods of time, Mobility Balancer may help lessen the chance of stiffness from lack of movement.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Mobility Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed and is cost effective and so will save you money.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Licking enhances saliva production, which helps support the digestive system.
Glucosamine HCl: Glucosamine HCl is a glycoprotein present in joints and is an essential, natural component of ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid, the liquid shock absorber which lubricates and cushions the joints during movement.
MSM: Methyl sulphonyl methane, is a readily available source of organic sulphur, a key component of connective tissue, which is important for cartilage and joint support. MSM works in synchrony with glucosamine to help contribute to the overall health of connective tissue and maintain overall joint health, including mobility, flexibility and range of motion for comfortable movement. MSM also possesses antioxidant properties.
Omega-3 Oils: Omega-3 Oils are essential fatty acids, which cannot be manufactured by the body and therefore must be obtained from the diet, play a useful role in supporting the immune system and healthy joint function. The Omega-3 oils in Horslyx Mobility Balancer are from Linseed Oil. A horse’s natural diet can be low in Omega-3 so horses often need an additional source to provide these essential fatty acids for optimum health.
Antioxidants: A combination of powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E, Selenium, chelated Copper and Zinc are included to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximises the ability to support and aid healthy joint function.
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.