Hug Rug Eco Genics Ribbon Stone 80x100cmSold Out
This indoor barrier mat is a mixture of fibres to create subtle stripes and zig zags.
Cotton Hug Rugs are manufactured at Hug Rug's mills in Yorkshire using recycled materials so they're great for the environment as well as being brilliant at keeping your floors clean. They trap up to 95% of dust, dirt and mud and are super absorbent. They have now added Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial technology to all their plain Hug Rugs too, so they are even more effective at keeping your home hygienic & safe!
We're sure you'll love their Hug Rugs:
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from recycled materials
- Traps up to 95% of dirt, dust and mud
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Non-slip rubber backing
- Absorb up to 3x their own weight in water
When a Hug Rug is treated with our Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial technology it gives the mat added freshness, stain protection and extended product life. Formulated to provide excellent durability, treated products continue to offer performance after multiple cleanings or extended exposure to environmental stresses.
- *Tested and proven to be effective against representative types of virus, Feline Coronavirus and Influenza H I N I.
- Proven to control up to 99.9% & inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria on the mat - including MRSA, E.Coli and S.Choleraesuis.
- Ensures long lasting hygiene and freshness.
- Built in resistance to the growth of odour causing and harmful bacteria and/or mould and mildew, so extending the life of the mat.
- Shown to be effective against dust mites and associated allergens.
- Non-migrating technology: migration to the skin or release into the environment.
- Durable to domestic washing at 30C.
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.