Pikeur Women's Leyla Hybrid Quilted JacketSold Out
Pikeur Leyla Hybrid jacket from the Spring Summer 21 collection. It has loads of great features making it perfect for riding as well a casual wear.
- Light, bi-elastic Softshell fabric
- 4 way stretch allows optimum wearing comfort
- Unrestricted freedom of movement
- Breathable and dries quickly
- Windproof and waterproof
- Strategic warmth in front and back section and in upper part of sleeve: Light nylon fabric quilted with 100g functional wadding
- Siliconised fibres ensure a soft, voluminous feel and good warming function
- Warming function even when wet
- Hood detachable from inside
- Elastic waistband as hem, sleeves and hood with roller band edging
- Print in matching colour on zip Softshell insert
- Detachable zip lanyard
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.