Uvex Exxential Uni Riding HelmetSale
Please note this item is non returnable. See our Returns Policy for more information.
The Uvex Exxential I riding helmet is a great all round helmet suitable for leisure or competition riding. Manufactured using an in-mould process, EPS foam is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell creating a practical, lightweight hat offering the maximum in protection. Features include:
- Reshaped Front Visor
- 420g weight
- In mould technology: EPS foam is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell.
- Active Ventilation system for perfect temperature control, flow optimised vent openings ensure that no heat is trapped within the helmet helping to keep your head cool.
- Integrated funnelled air channels‚ vents connect directly to air channels which run from front to back, to guarantee permanent ventilation.
- FAS strap ‚ the chin strap can be adjusted very easily ensuring your helmet stays firmly on your head at all times and is always in the best position.
- 3D IAS Fitting system to adapt to individual head shapes ‚ this system allows the fit to be adjusted in both width and height to ensure the perfect fit. In an instant the helmet can be adjusted with millimetric precision.
- Monomatic Closure offers one handed, multi-level adjustment ‚ clever system that allows the rider to adjust and undo the chin strap with just one hand at the push of a button.
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.