Weatherbeeta Comfitec Plus Dynamic Detach-A-Neck MediumSale
The Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Plus Dynamic Detach-A-Neck Lite is a durable and versatile turnout with a detachable neck, enabling you to alter the level of protection as needed. It has a strong 1200D triple weave outer with a waterproof and breathable repel shell coating and a large tail flap to keep the elements out. Packed full of comfort features, this rug has a built-in memory foam wither relief pad which moulds to your horse's shape, lifting the rug to prevent rubbing and provide additional comfort, with traditional side gussets to promote natural movement. It fastens with a fast and easy to use Ezi-clip front closure and low cross surcingles, and has been finished with reflective strips for extra visibility.
- Strong and durable Detach A Neck Lite Turnout Rug.
- A 1200 denier triple weave outer shell with repel shell coating that is both waterproof and breathable with a 0g polyfill.
- Memory foam wither relief pad that contours to the horses shape and lifts the rug off the wither to reduce rubbing and provide added comfort.
- Ezi-Clip front closure fast and easy to use.
- Traditional side gusset for natural movement.
- Elasticated, adjustable and removable leg straps for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Reflective strips on the front each side and tail flap for added visibility.
- Twin low cross surcingles.
- Large tail flap for additional protection.
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.