3M Peltor Protac Shooter Electronic Hearing Protection
PELTOR 3M ProTac Shooter Electronic Ear Muffs. Technology is on your side in every situation. Sudden loud or sharp noises, whether from your own gun or one nearby, are attenuated instantly, helping protect your hearing from potentially harmful noise levels. The technology attenuates harmful noises, but you can converse normally and are aware of what’s happening around you.
The ambient sound level can be adjusted in five incremental steps to help ensure that baying dogs, warning calls and other warning sounds are clearly audible. Hunters will appreciate how the 3M Peltor ProTac Hunter headset amplifies environmental sounds. The 3M Peltor Shooter headset has the same qualities as the ProTac Hunter headset, but a somewhat stronger attenuation capacity, more suited to the intensive noise levels on a shooting range.
You can connect a hunting two-way radio or mobile phone to the 3.5mm jack on the headset and receive phone signals and calls right to your ears. You can expect intuitive adaptation to every hunting or shooting situation, thanks to smart technology and easy controls.
Your ProTac Hunter and ProTac Shooter ear defenders have a rugged design with dual shells. In the long term, good technology and secure functions help ensure that your headset will weather rough days in the field – in cold and heat, rain and sleet.
- Level-dependent microphones. the digital level dependent function for ambient listening is set with five incremental steps.
- 3.5mm jack. A listen-only stereo input to connect to a mobile phone, radio, two-way radio or other external devices.
- Large user-friendly buttons to adjust the volume and turn the headset on/off.
- Dual shell design. Protects the electronics from sweat inside the cup as well as the extremities outside the cups.
- Stainless steel wire headband offers comfortable and consistent pressure. Comfortable green cover.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries for approx. 100 hours of use. Headset will automatically power off after 4 hours of non-use to save power.
- Replaceable cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit).
- Peltor ProTac Hunter SNR = 26dB.
- Peltor ProTac Shooter SNR = 32dB.
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.