Mountain Horse Active Winter High Rider Boots
Delivery - Covid 19 update - Please note this is a special order item and may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Robust and sleek winter riding boot ready for any kind of winter! Used by military personnel
- Foot part in soft and durable Extensia
- Withstands more than 1.000.000 flexes in -10°C
- Warm and cozy faux fur lining
- Keeps your feet warm and dry on freezing days
- Outsole especially designed for winter conditions
- Gives exceptional grip on wet and frozen surfaces!
- Waterproof construction by the use of cell-sealing-cement
- technology keeps your feet dry up to zipper start
- Strong and durable side fitted YKK® zipper
- Durable elastic positioned on the side for a better individual fit
- Reflective materials in the back for safer twilight riding
- Heel part is fitted with shock absorbing IPS system
Before ordering, please follow this guide to measuring your legs for Mountain Horse tall boots: https://youtu.be/eURbVkOof2o
Or don't hesitate to get in touch with our team if you've any queries about boot fitting and choosing the correct size. Tel 01224 585150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.