Dubarry Men's Kerry Boot
These smart leather Chelsea boots are lined with GORE-TEX making them waterproof and both versatile in style and highly practical. Equally suited to a day at the races for a country casual look, or, pair with jeans when you're in town. The first Chelsea ankle boot with GORE-TEX liner made from Dubarry's water resistant DryFast-DrySoft leather. Also available in suede.
- Elasticated side gussets with forepart and heel finger pulls for easy on/off fit
- The Dubarry hand built sole unit is made from a combination of rubber and leather.
- It has a leather welt with stitch detail and a leather stacked heel combined with a rubber top piece
- The insole is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from the cold
- The sole unit has Dubarry logo incorporated
- Additional underfoot cushion filler is built in between the lining and outsole, providing underfoot comfort
- Permanent style information on each style by hot emboss, the information includes style name, number and country of origin
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.