Monopoly Horses & Ponies
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of monopoly – horses & ponies
- choose your favourite bespoke equestrian token, encounter various breeds of horses and ponies but watch out for expensive taxes and stop offs at the equestrian utilities
- advance to friesian, paso fino, appaloosa – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- build stalls and stables and trade your way to success
- the fast-dealing property trading game is fun for the whole family
- Number of players: 2+
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.