Samshield Icon Backpack
The Iconpack provides plenty of organised storage for your show and riding equipment. There is one side pocket for a bottle or spray and then another side pocket with a close snap, making it ideal to hold studs, hairnets, spurs etc.
- Featuring a large side pocket with a waterproof zip closure on it which is ideal for a laptop, tablet, your horse’s passport or any papers needed for travelling and shws.
- Elastic straps to hold your whip in place and a top pocket which is perfect for money, gloves, keys or credit cards.
- There is also a eyewear pocket and a removable case which is ideal for a camera or our mobile phone.
- A front mesh flap can be unfolded to case the helmet onto the backpack.
- The Iconpack opens in two parts to give access to two large compartments; a suitcase type section and then a zipped mesh section which is designed to tore your show gear and a pair of shoes.
- Made from 1200D coated Polyester, this backpack is strong, resistant and waterproof.
- The compression-moulded back of the backpack ensures comfort and fit for extended periods of wearing.
- The straps of the Iconpack are adjustable, flexible and extremely comfortable. The chest strap means you can wear the backpack whilst riding.
- The straps have a removable case for a camera or mobile phone. Designed to withstand bad weather, it has waterproof pocket zippers and a rain cover which allows to completely cover and protect the backpack and the helmet.
- This rain cover has reflective binding on it and can be stored in a lower pocket which is invisible.
- The bottom of the Iconpack is abrasion-resistant for maximum durability.
- Featuring a label so you can write your name onto it
For small and larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses.
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day.
Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates.
If you place an order with us online, tracking details will be sent to you automatically. Please check your spam folder.
Please note that the items listed below cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded:
- ALL Riding Helmets - as these are safety items.
- Special order items - including all Samshield helmets & Kingsley Footwear
- Embroidered Goods
- Made to Measure Items
- Items made to order in personalised colours
- Specialist Bits and Specialist Leatherwork
For items bought in-store* and returned in-store
We offer refunds in-store for items returned within 14 days from the date of purchase, provided you have proof of purchase (till receipt AND/OR card receipt if paid by card). The items must also be in perfect condition, have not been used/worn and have all of the original tags attached and packaging included.
How and when we refund you
A refund can only be issued in the same format as the original purchase.
CARD - If the item was paid for by card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to pay for the item. If the refund cannot be made to the original card, then a credit note or exchange will be offered.
CASH – If the item was paid for by cash, the maximum we can offer as a cash refund at the time is £50, anything over that and the remainder can be offered as a credit note, or the remaining cash at an agreed time to suit.
GIFT RECEIPTS – Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be offered a credit note or goods to the same value. We do not offer cash refunds for items returned with a gift receipt.
GIFT VOUCHERS – Customers returning items which were purchased with a gift voucher will be offered a credit note or goods to the value. Refunds are not offered on items bought with a gift voucher.
For items bought online/over the phone**
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Returning faulty goods
The Consumer Rights Act gives you the right to ask for a refund, repair or replacement if something you buy develops a fault. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later). After the initial 30 days, you can't demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement. The retailer has one opportunity to repair or replace any goods which are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described. You can choose whether you want the goods to be repaired or replaced, but the retailer can refuse if they can show that your choice is disproportionately expensive compared with the alternative. If the attempt at a repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then claim a refund, or a price reduction if you wish to keep the product.
* The Consumers Rights Act 2015 (applicable to items bought in-store) You can only return store-bought non-faulty goods for an exchange or refund if the retailer has a returns policy. Shops are not required by law to have a returns policy.
**The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (applicable to distance selling)
The Consumer Contracts Regulations entitles you to key cancellation rights when you enter into contracts at a distance over the phone, online, from a catalogue. Your right to cancel an order for goods made at a distance starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back. You should get a refund within 14 days of either the trader getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
Refunding the cost of delivery. The retailer has to refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for enhanced service e.g. guaranteed next day, it only has to refund the basic cost. You must cover the cost for returning unwanted goods, unless the retailer says it will cover these costs.