Ultimate Event Watch
The Ultimate event watch is an easy to use eventing or cross country watch with a large clear LCD display screen, with bold digits. The ultimate event watch has a compact and comfortable design, featuring a count up and down mode plus alarm. This cross country stop watch is very popular with professional and amateur riders being so easy to operate even whilst riding. Suitable for Eventing, Carriage Driving Trials & Pony Club Events
- A light plastic cased watch
- Fully integrated elasticated strap
- 1 row LCD display - easy to see
- Massive 16mm display height
- Time of day
- Eventing countdown with alarm
- Count up from zero with minute alarms
- 5 atm water resistance
- Large 65mm overall ABS case
- 38mm X 20mm display size
- Massive 16mm digital height
- Single row display
- Adjustable viewing angle (can be turned)
- Elasitcated strap for wrist or over sleeve wearing
- Water resistant to 5 ATM
- Shock resistant construction
- Normal time keeping mode (24 or 12 hour)
- Specialist eventing timekeeping functions:
- Count down from programmable time with alarm at zero
- Count up from zero with minute marker alarm (can be silenced)
For smaller parcels we use Royal Mail first class recorded and for larger parcels we use APC Couriers. Both services are based on a 48hour weekday delivery time for mainland UK addresses. If we receive your order by 1pm (Monday-Friday) we will dispatch the item that day. Exceptions - our couriers follow the English & Scottish Bank holiday dates, so deliveries and collections cannot be made over those dates. .
For International postage, we currently use royal mail small parcels, tracked/signed.
At this time, we are unable to dispatch items on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact us on 01224 585150 before 2pm on the day you ordered the item, so that we can make the necessary changes.
Items must be sent back to us unused, in their original packaging and with all labels attached within 28 days of receipt. Please use a signed for service via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and courier for larger item with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item. We cannot be held accountable, and therefore cannot offer a refund/exchange, if we do not receive the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund, please complete our RETURNS FORM, which should be included with your parcel. You are liable for all postage costs and these will not be refunded as part of the return. Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed.
Christmas 2020/Covid 19 returns policy - For items bought in-store between 1 Nov and 24 Dec 2020, we’ve extended our returns time limit to end May 2021.